Christmas House Party
A fabulous setting to enjoy a truly memorable Christmas
Enjoy all of the festivities in our stunning Georgian property with roaring fires and Christmas decorations adorning each of our rooms.
Take time to relax and savour this special time of year with friends and loved ones. Enjoy mulled wine and afternoon tea in the library, put up your feet and unwind in the tranquility of our spa and devour every morsel in our three AA rosette awarded restaurant.
Experience the magic of Bath this Christmas and allow the Royal Crescent Hotel & Spa to look after your every need with our bespoke three night escape.
Christmas Eve – Sunday 24th December 2017
- On arrival enjoy mulled wine and festive afternoon tea in the drawing room
- Spend an afternoon at leisure. The Spa will be open for bathing or treatments, or perhaps head
into Bath for some last minute shopping.
- Meet your fellow house guests at a champagne and canapés reception
- Accompaniment of carol singers by candlelight
- Join other guests for a three course dinner and accompanying wines
- Transport to Bath Abbey for Midnight Mass will be available
- Winter cocktail and mince pies will be prepared for your return
- Retire to your room to see if Father Christmas has perchance paid a visit!
Christmas Day – Monday 25th December 2017
- Enjoy a leisurely breakfast and time to open presents
- The Spa will be open all day to bathe in the warm waters or spoil yourself with a treatment
- Join our light-hearted treasure hunt with the chance to win some delightful prizes
- Enjoy a pre-lunch champagne reception followed by our Traditional Christmas Lunch with all the festive trimmings
- Accompaniment of our harpist
- Relax in front of an old movie or take a stroll around the town
- In the evening our head chef, David Campbell will conjure up a simple, light buffet supper with wines from the house cellar
Boxing Day – Tuesday 26th December 2017
- Enjoy a leisurely breakfast
- The Spa will be open to bathe or for treatments
- Take time out for sale shopping
- In the afternoon enjoy a traditional full Afternoon Tea in The Dower House Restaurant
- Champagne reception with canapés in the evening
- A five course Farewell Festive Dinner with wines
- Join in the Royal Crescent Casino with “fun money” and prizes
Wednesday 27th December 2017
- After a leisurely breakfast you may be departing or have extended your stay and be looking forward to exploring the surrounding area.
2017 Christmas 3 Night Package
- Classic Double/Twin £1460 per person
- Deluxe Double/Twin £1610 per person
- Master Room £1888 per person
- Deluxe Suite £2210 per person
- Master Suite £2871 per person
- Single Occupancy from £2040 per person
- Children under 2 years Free
- Children aged 2 – 12 in an extra bed £389 per child for 3 nights
- Children’s Classic Room £1034 per child for 3 nights, based on double occupancy
A deposit of £250 per person is required at the time of reservation.
In the event of cancellation after 1st November 2017, payments are non-refundable.
Our house party offer you the opportunity to become friends with the other guests, so meals are taken at large tables (with the exception of Christmas Day) which can be tailored to private parties of up to 10 guests.
The tariff is fully inclusive of meals, entertainment, receptions and wines where indicated.
Prices are per person, including value added tax.
Full payment for the Christmas Package will be taken on the 1st of December.
Please contact our Reservations Team to discuss your specific requirements.
01225 823333 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to view our 2017 Christmas Brochure