Vineyard Tour and Tasting
Get to know Bath Sparkling Wine, the exciting new English winemaker!
If you are planning on staycation-ing here in England this summer then look no further than this brand new experience! We’ve teamed up with Bath Sparkling Wine to deliver this exclusive new package, which includes a private tour of their beautiful English vineyard followed by an expert tasting session with the wine-makers themselves. In addition to this you’ll enjoy an overnight stay in one of our luxurious rooms or suites, access to our award winning spa, and a Full English breakfast.
The package will include:
- One night’s stay in a luxury room or suite
- Vineyard tour and tasting experience (see below for further details)
- Full English Breakfast
- Valet parking and VAT
The Vineyard Tour
Bath Sparkling Wine are a brand new luxury wine-maker right here in Somerset. History is quite literally in the earth of their vineyard; The Romans planted vines here in Bath, and it is believed there are still remnants of their vineyards in the fields.
Your experience with Bath Sparkling Wine will last 1-2 hours, and will include:
- 30-minute Vineyard tour and talk with founder Eddie Sauvao, accompanied by Wine Educator/Scholar Jessica Jeffrey. The talk will cover:
- A short history of English Sparkling Wine
- Weather patterns and opportunity for England and next-generation
- Bath Sparkling Wine’s Story, and their plans and ambitions for local and international collaboration for youth career pathways and learning centres
- Our unique Terroir, grape varieties, soil practices, the Ancient Roman vineyard in neighbouring fields
- 60-minute Wine-Tasting
- Sparkling Wine Tasting (White and Rosé)
- Food platter paired with the Sparkling Wine
Package price starts from £645 per night for a deluxe double room.
Terms and Conditions
- Available Sunday to Thursday from 19th July until 30th September, excluding August bank holiday
- Subject to availability, based on two adults
- Vineyard tour booking essential - we will assist you!
- Transport to and from the nearby vineyard is not included, however our concierge team will be happy to arrange a taxi for you