Christmas at the Crescent
Creating memories to cherish in an iconic setting
Two or Three Night Package
This Christmas, hunker down with your nearest and dearest at The Royal Crescent Hotel & Spa, where we will meet your every possible need to ensure you have your most relaxing and luxurious Christmas ever!
Free yourself to fully relax, reconnect, and enjoy all of the festivities in our stunning Georgian property, as we take care of everything from Christmas dinner to the evening entertainment. Enjoy mulled wine and afternoon tea in the library, put up your feet and unwind in the tranquility of our spa and devour every morsel in our 3AA Rosette restaurant.
Play "Hunt the Nutcrackers" in our magical gardens, or perhaps take a turn around the ice-rink down at Victoria Park.
Choose from a two-night or three-night escape, plus “add-on” options to create your own bespoke “Christmas at the Crescent” experience.
Here's what you'll have to look forward to...
Christmas Eve – Thursday 24th December 2020
- On arrival enjoy mulled wine and festive afternoon tea in the drawing room
- Spend an afternoon at leisure. The Spa will be open for bathing or treatments or perhaps head
into Bath for some last minute shopping.
- Meet your fellow house guests at a Champagne and canapés reception
- Accompaniment of carol singers by candlelight
- Join other guests for a three-course dinner and accompanying wines
- Transport to Bath Abbey for Midnight Mass will be available if desired
- Winter cocktail and mince pies will be prepared for your return
- Retire to your room to see if Father Christmas has perchance paid a visit!
Christmas Day – Friday 25th December 2020
- Enjoy a leisurely breakfast and time to open presents
- The Spa will be open all day to bathe in the warm waters, or perhaps spoil yourself with a treatment
- Join our light-hearted treasure hunt with the chance to win some delightful prizes
- Enjoy a pre-lunch Champagne reception followed by our Traditional Christmas Lunch with all the festive trimmings
- Relax in front of an old movie or take a stroll around the city
- In the evening our head chef David Campbell will conjure up a light buffet supper with wines from the house cellar
Boxing Day – Saturday 26th December 2020
- Enjoy a leisurely breakfast
- The Spa will be open to bathe or for treatments
- Take time out for sale shopping, or why not enjoy one of our "add-on" experiences (see below)
- In the afternoon enjoy a traditional full Afternoon Tea in The Dower House Restaurant
- Champagne reception with canapés in the evening
- A five-course Farewell Festive Dinner with wines
- Join in the Royal Crescent Casino with “fun money” and prizes
Sunday 27th December 2020
- After a leisurely breakfast, you may be departing or have extended your stay and be looking forward to exploring the surrounding area.
2020 Christmas 3-Night Package
- Deluxe Double Room £1593 per person
- Heritage Double Room £1758 per person
- Master Room £2090 per person
- Deluxe Suite £2465 per person
- Master Suite £3140 per person
- Single Occupancy from £2172
- Children under 2 years: Free
- Children aged 2 – 12 in an extra bed: £432 per child for 3 nights
- Children’s Deluxe Twin Room: £1086 per child for 3 nights, based on double occupancy
2020 Christmas 2-Night Package (24th and 25th December, departing after breakfast on 26th December)
- Deluxe Double £1134 per person
- Heritage Double £1244 per person
- Master Room £1465 per person
- Deluxe Suite £1715 per person
- Master Suite £2165 per person
- Boxing Day walking tour - £20pp
- Tickets for the Cinderella pantomime at the Theatre Royal - from £29.25pp
A deposit of £250 per person is required at the time of reservation.
In the event of cancellation after 1st November 2020, payments are non-refundable.
Our house party offers you the opportunity to become friends with the other guests, so meals are taken at large tables (with the exception of Christmas Day) which can be tailored to private parties of up to 10 guests.
The tariff is fully inclusive of meals, entertainment, receptions and wines where indicated.
Prices are per person, including value-added tax.
Full payment for the Christmas Package will be taken on the 1st of December.