We have a rare opportunity for someone to join the Concierge team at our renowned hotel.
We currently have a vacancy for a Night Porter. The position will require someone to assist the Night Manager with the following duties: -
- To maintain public areas to the Royal Crescent standard at all times.
- To ensure the security of hotel premises, including guest rooms, public areas and staff areas at all times.
- To ensure that all areas are secure, locked/unlocked at the correct time each night.
- To maintain, assist and carry out other related tasks as directed by the Night Manager.
- To ensure food and drinks are served when required.
- To ensure all rubbish and room service trays are removed from public areas.
- To carry out all tasks allocated in a clean, tidy and safe manner.
- To maintain all allocated and associated public areas to the agreed Royal Crescent standard.
- To report all maintenance, safety or security concerns to your Night Manager immediately.
- To ensure security of guest and staff areas at all times.
- To ensure that fire places are clean and laid for next morning
- To carry out any tasks required nightly or periodically as directed.
Please note: Hours of work are 32 hours per week (8 hours per night) over 4 nights on a rota basis
If you would like to work in an hotel which is renowned for its quality of service, style and modern elegance and to be part of a fun, lively, forward thinking team, then we would like to hear from you,
For further information or to apply, please email Janice.firstname.lastname@example.org