We have a unique opportunity for a Marketing Manager to be part of the team at the award winning AA 5 Red Star Royal Crescent Hotel & Spa.
This is a key role within the hotel, in which the Marketing Manager forms part of the Sales and Marketing team and will be required to:
- Make Responsible Decisions;
- Understand and embrace The twelve RCH brand promises
- Act as an ambassador for the hotel and a champion of its brand values
- Reporting into the General Manager, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and delivering marketing plans in-line with agreed KPIs and objectives. They will be the first point of contact for any marketing enquiries internally and externally.
- Develop and implement marketing strategy
- Build and develop relationships with PR agency to ensure journalist visits that are relevant to annual marketing strategy.
- To continue to build on excellent relationships with external agencies and become the day to day contact.
- Manage all internal and external collateral needs to ensure brand consistency.
- Become the first point of contact in responding to all marketing requests and queries.
- To manage and maintain the website and to ensure effectiveness of the digital strategy
- Grow and maintain The RCH database to increase revenue from email marketing.
- To grow social communities and manage social advertising
- To develop and grow new and existing brand partnerships
- Good Digital skills especially with CMS, social channels and email marketing
- Ability to work alone and to manage your work time efficiently.
- Attention to detail is critical in this role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in copy writing
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated with proven experience of creating and delivering marketing plans.
- Confident communicator who is able to develop relationships at all levels.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong copywriter.
- High level of understanding of the luxury hospitality industry.
- Enthusiastic and knowledgeable about social media
- Excellent level of digital experience and capable of managing campaigns that will boost brand awareness and leverage direct ROI.
- Experience of managing marketing agencies
- Experience within the luxury hospitality industry from either in-house or agency side
- Good mix of digital and traditional experience
Please direct enquires or CV’s to Janice Book, Human Resources Manager: Janice.firstname.lastname@example.org