Join the Marketing team at The Royal Crescent Hotel & Spa
We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join our team;-
The Royal Crescent Hotel & Spa
We have a unique opportunity for a Marketing Executive to be part of the team at the award-winning AA 5-Red Star Royal Crescent Hotel & Spa.
The Marketing Executive will support the Marketing Manager and will assist with the day to day function of the department and will be expected to;-
- Assist the Marketing Manager with research so that informed decisions can be made
- Understand and embrace The twelve RCH brand promises
- Act as an ambassador for the hotel and a champion of its brand values
- Reporting into the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Executive will be responsible for assisting the Marketing Manager in developing and delivering marketing plans in-line with agreed KPIs and objectives. They will be the point of contact for any marketing enquiries internally and externally in the absence of the Marketing Manager.
- Play a key role in the implementation of the annual marketing strategy
- Coordinate journalist visits with the external PR agency
- To work alongside the Marketing Manager to continue to build on excellent relationships with external marketing agencies and become the day to day contact.
- To order branded collateral when required by the operations team.
- To assist with maintaining the hotel website and to ensure the effectiveness of the digital strategy
- Grow and maintain The RCH database to increase revenue from email marketing.
- To gather content and assist in managing the hotels' social platforms
- To assist with the growth of brand partnerships and coordinate partnership marketing activities
- Good Digital skills especially with CMS, social channels and email marketing
- Ability to work alone and to manage your work time efficiently.
- Attention to detail is critical in this role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in copywriting
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated with proven experience of creating and delivering marketing plans.
- A confident communicator who is able to develop relationships at all levels.
- Excellent attention to detail and a strong copywriter.
- High level of understanding of the luxury hospitality industry.
- Enthusiastic and knowledgeable about social media
- Excellent level of digital experience and capable of managing campaigns that will boost brand awareness and leverage direct ROI.
- Some previous marketing experience would be beneficial for this role.
- Experience within the luxury hospitality industry from either in-house or agency side
- Good mix of digital and traditional marketing experience
Please direct enquires or CV’s to Janice Book, Human Resources Manager: Janice.email@example.com