We have a rare opportunity for someone to join the Concierge team at our renowned hotel.
Do you like to make a good first impression? Would you like to work in a prestigious 5 red-star hotel where you can earn a share of the discretionary service charge in addition to your salary?
The Royal Crescent Hotel and Spa is seeking a new member of the Concierge team. From their arrival to departure and throughout their stay, you will play a key role in ensuring our guests have the very best experience.
Helpful, presentable and courteous, you will use your knowledge of local tourist attractions, businesses and venues to assist guests with their enquiries and enhance their stay in Bath.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To greet guests at the front of house
- To deliver guest luggage to their room and to collect guest luggage from their room on departure
- Parking guests' cars
- To greet all visitors to the hotel in a warm and friendly manner
- To work closely with all departments to anticipate guest needs and ensure these are met
- To ensure the front desk area is clean, tidy and the best possible presentation to our guests
- To answer the telephone in a competent and professional manner
Qualifications and Skills
- Due to insurance restrictions, applicants must be 25 years of age or older
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- IT literate
- Full driving license
- Monthly share of 12.5% discretionary service charge in addition to salary
- Valet parking bonus structure
- Recruitment referral scheme
- Access to large number of employee benefits on Perkbox
- Discounted hotel stays
- Discounts on Food & Beverage
Please email email@example.com with a CV and covering letter.