FAMILY MASTER BEDROOM
It’s never too early to start appreciating the finer things in life so bring the family along too – there’s plenty of room.
The Family Master Bedroom is in the secluded Pavilion across the garden from the main mansion and can accommodate two adults and two children (or four adults) in two connecting bedrooms.
The Jane Austen Master Room has a queen bed and en-suite and even a sunny conservatory. A small corridor connects with a second room with either twin or double beds as well as an en-suite.
In more detail:
- Queen size beds and twin option in second room
- Complimentary breakfast included
- Stunning views of the secluded gardens
- Two en-suites
- Floris toiletries, slippers and bathrobes provided
- Maximum occupancy – 2 adults + 2 children or 4 adults
- Sunny conservatory
- Pets allowed in Family Master Room (charges apply)