Here at The Royal Crescent Hotel & Spa, we fully understand the importance of testimonials and feedback for clients that are considering us as the venue for their next meeting or event. Testimonials allow us to celebrate successes with our team and strive for continuous improvement in our corporate offering.
We are delighted to share some wonderful comments with you…
– Using the Royal Crescent for a business function might not have appeared the most sensible choice – with 20 guests trying to battle Bath’s bemusing traffic and narrow streets. But what made this the one absolutely correct choice was choosing the hotel for its appeal and hospitality. Sat in the middle of what is one of Bath’s most admirable architectural sights, the Royal Crescent not only harks back to the city’s Georgian days of splendor but trumps any rose-tinted historical hindsight with modern service and quality that truly stands out. Uniquely individual rooms – largely due to the nature of the buildings – share a strong luxurious and welcoming aura with all of the facilities you might seek. Glorious views for those lucky enough to be at the front of the hotel a countered by peaceful views over the private garden for this with rooms at the rear. That garden is an oasis of calm and restful mess as well as being a great place to enjoy a warm summer afternoon – or as a place to gather pre-dinner with guests for a few glasses of the fizzy stuff. All of this is presided over by welcoming, knowledgeable and unstintingly professional staff. They have that elusive ability to be both engaging and informal whilst delivering top level service. The main restaurant is equally a refined and elegant place for either a private dinner or for a romantic table for two and the food quality is capped only by the level of taste and stylishness of presentation. Yes, I am aware this sounds like some kind of advert, but it really isn’t – our event at the Royal Crescent won praise from all of our guests, the hotel handled every request we made of them with ease and it all worked so well that they deserve such praise. June 2016 – For sure, we will be going back the next time we have to hold an event in the SW!
– In terms of feedback for the team, the only thing that we really have to say is that everyone was absolutely wonderful and we would like to pass on our most heartfelt thanks to them for all their hard work and for making the day so beautiful and so special. And again, particular thanks to David for the absolutely exquisite food.
– I thought I would just send you this quick email to thank you so much for helping to make our stay at the hotel so memorable. My wife had a terrific birthday and we all had a great time in Bath. Thank you so much for giving us the upgrade to our room, it was a lovely room and it is fair to say I have won a few brownie points for the next few days to come. The Library was a great choice for our dinner party, even the manager was enjoying the music (S club seven- Tragedy and an Abba compilation).
– The tea at the Royal Crescent blew everyone away! It was really fantastic. The setting of the magnificent hotel, the special room we were in (very wise – we could not disturb your other guests), the tea itself and the wonderful waiter in charge! He was not only superb in his professional capacity but entered into the spirit of the occasion, took photos, was fun and even serenaded the birthday girl in Spanish!! That is service plus, plus! Please thank everyone involved, yourself included, for a greatly enjoyable and truly memorable afternoon.
– I wanted to thank you and the whole of the team at The Royal Crescent Hotel for helping create the most fantastic occasion for our sales meeting. It was a pleasure and joy to be so well looked after, the attention to detail was outstanding and the whole of the Team thoroughly enjoyed the 3 days we had with you. From the first time we spoke on the phone, I have been impressed by your efforts and support, we all felt valued and much appreciated. Please can you on behalf of myself and my team pass on this feedback to the staff and management of the hotel.
– I wanted to extend my thanks to you, and your team for making our trip to Bath such as success. My colleagues only have good things to say about the time spent at the Royal Crescent, the feedback has been amazing. In particular, I would like to congratulate Harriet on producing an outstanding event. I never heard them say ‘no’ once, they met every challenge with a positive, polite and solution orientated approach.
– Your kind arrangements and the hotel’s exceptional level of service and attention to detail made today a memorable event. Absolutely all the CEO’s were overwhelmed by the staff, the location, the ambiance and the quality. It was absolutely inspiring and made for a fantastic business event. May I also thank you for the room upgrade which made the event even more memorable. I know four of my attendees have stated they would be returning with their wives for a weekend away, and others who are considering the venue for future away days. Overall, a fantastic impression was made, but more importantly, the event I was hosting was of equal success.